Payment Policy

At YESOUL, we are committed to ensuring a seamless and secure payment process for all transactions. We utilize the Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) method for payments. Under this policy, customers are required to pay 30% of the total order amount as a deposit when the order is placed. The remaining 70% of the payment must be completed before the shipment of the goods. This structured payment approach ensures that both parties have secured commitments, facilitating a smooth transition and delivery of goods. We believe this method supports efficient financial handling while providing assurance and clarity to our clients throughout the purchasing process.